11.15.2009

go ahead

Posted by with 17 comments
hi bloggie pals,


go ahead.. scratch & sniff me!
(yeah mango-- put your snouter right up close to the screen)


who needs to get in the bathtubbers??!
thanks to Hurricane turned Nor'ida,

MA had TWO days of relentless rainfalls.
Result: i'm squeaky clean with a soft scent of lavender..


yep, that's me. smelling fresh, feeling relaxed and silky soft.
should be good for at least a month!


Photobucket

back 2 my caramelattas...


Happy Sunday
Go Patriots- take it to the Colts!


17 WOO WOOs:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Mmmm, caramel macchiato ...

Eric said...

Who'd of believed it that same raincloud peed down on me too. Uh oh. Mom just sniffed me and said can't be the same raincloud... don't smell of lavendar...still rank dog. OH!

Wiry loves and kisses Eric xxx

Sam said...

We had the rain here, too, but it finally let up. Hope it's nice and sunny by you, too.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Mom says yummy, she loves a caramel macchiato. We have that horrid rain here today and for several more to come. There is a teensie teensie chance we could see some snow, but we aren't counting on it.

Woos, the OP Pack

Dexter said...

Yummy, Miss Tula, I would howl and moan if you ever even walked by my estate with your sweet smelling self.

Slobbers,
Mango

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We eskhaped most of the rain on Saturday but it was a dreary yukhky day -

My mom was SOOOOO lazy she stayed in her pj's ALL day!

Today was much nicer!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Asta said...

Tulla
Lucky you! I'm so jelly, I had to take a baf today, cause the thwee days of wain and wunning awound the wun playing appeawantly did NOT make me smell like lavendew..I hope you enjoy that cawamellato while you watch youw team win
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Bruce said...

With that irresistable scent, everyone is going to fight over who gets to snuggle up to you now Tula! Hope your team won!
your cat pal,
Bruce:)

Agatha and Archie said...

Geesh we were in the same rain and PL2 says we smell like wet dog not lavendar...hmmmm.ANd uhhhh Tula.....about that football game????Lets just say Archie hasn't stopped crying yet...Love A+A

Southbaygirl said...

Tula...you got baths in the rain!! How fun! I hope you got to play in mud puddles too!

Woof

Velcro

Anya said...

I don't like caramella ?!?!
Hugs for you Tula
Kareltje =^.^=

Cezar and Léia said...

Happy Week dear Tula!
wow, mommy loves caramel but I don't know if I like it...(?) Maybe I should try some!
Ahh I like lavender smell!I'm sure!
Purrs and love
Luna

Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

Forget the sniffs, we wanna hug! All the cookie faces!

JNTR

ps
Tho we prolly don't smell as good as you...

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Lavender! Wow! When Monty gets a bath he goes and rubs himself all over the dirty floors afterwards!

It is raining here tonight!

Mom says she will be looking for caramel macchiato!

Molly the Airedale said...

We bet you're smelling VERY pretty, Tula!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Asta said...

Tula
You can have all the pizza you want if you visit me..and maybe you could bwing one of those cawamel mochthingies fow dessewt
smoochie kisses
ASTA

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

I just wanted to pop by and thank you for commenting at my blog. I appreciate your input.

Starbucks has some nice new "holiday" drinks ...

DogsDeserveFreedom