11.11.2009

Wordless Wednesdays: buddy boy walkies

Posted by with 24 comments
well, some words

Training on Sunday Mornings - an hour buddy boy (norwood) walkies.
Starts will stalking him through the neighborhoods, watching him leave peemail-
turn & stick his tongue out at me (sometimes it makes me mad-grr)
and ends up with parallel walking.
So exciting...
trying to concentrate here norwood- stop telling me to say 'cheese'!
there's no cheese.. geeshers.


Salute 2 the Veterans 2day,


Peeses: likie the graphic.. for more..click on
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jelene/ / CC BY 2.0


24 WOO WOOs:

Bruce said...

I wish I could walk with you guys...I'm a good walker too, just don't put me on a leash! You're doing GREAT Tula...keep up the good work!
your cat pal,
Bruce:)

D.K. Wall said...

Great walk, but we would have been so chasing anything with feathers!

Bruce said...

p.s. thanks for the link to jelene...sharon just bought something from her etsy store:)

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Oh Tula!!! Now that's progress!!! and you get to walk with Stumpy's favorite fantasy! I am not going to tell Stumpy she may not recover!

Dexter said...

You have those stupid turkeys too? They are everywhere!

Nice walkies action. No ruffians there.

Slobbers,
Mango

The Oceanside Animals said...

No cheese? No smile!

Molly the Airedale said...

Lookin' good,Tula! It's nice to see you heeling beside your mom! Keep up the great work!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Eric said...

Smarty pants Tula. And woohoo!!!! Way to go!!! Wagging well done on the walking. I'm proud of you.

And errr...you look very fetching in your new banana with your stuffie banana too!

Wiry wags n kisses Eric xxxx

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

No cheese? Did you get turkey instead???

Woos, the OP Pack

Cezar and Léia said...

oh sweet Tula, I'm really envious, I would love to be there and walking around as well.My life here is all inside this appartment!And here is getting more cold every day ...hummm thinking better with all this cold, better to say warm inside home! :)
purrs and love
Luna

Agatha and Archie said...

WOW!! Parallel walking!! We are WICKED impressed!! and guess what? I HAVE THAT SAME BANANNA!!! I won him at a earthdog event and he is very special( meaning I haven't yet destuffed him) Love A+A

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

What a nice walk you had.. Just ignore that Norwood..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Astrid Keel said...

what a great walk... i would have been zoomin round and round trying to catch all those bootiful leaves!

xoxo,
brownie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I would love some BBW!

Good job woo did!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sharon said...

We're all proud of you Tula!
love ya,
Sharon
p.s. Jelene is GREAT...thanks again for the link!

Anya said...

I wish I could walk with you
but I can't,
when I am outside I run away and thats the reason I am a indoorcat
:(

Hugs from K. =^.^=

Toffee said...

Great job!
I have to say that I very much fancy sleeping to walking but I will walk if necessary...like to my food dish ; )

Thank you again, for pledging for my mom. She did not get the number for the Boston marathon through the Animal rescue league so no payment is necessary. BUT! she did get a number through her running club so she will be running it after all : )

Hope all is well with you xo
thanks again,
toffee and toffee's mom

Southbaygirl said...

Tula...what a wonderul walkie!!! Have you been learning this in your ruffian class or is this all mom??

woof

Velcro and mom Penny

T said...

Tula, you are simply amazing. Great progress!!!

Golden Samantha said...

That looks like fun, but might have uncharacteristically tugged on my leash to investigate the turkeys hehee - you is good doggies!
Hugs xo
Sammie

Cheyenne -Millie said...

That looks like you are having such fun on that walk!

Unknown said...

Tula... I love having you follow me. I just hope you can keep up.
goofballah

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Callie finally warmed up to Marley. They were playing chase in the backyard. Callie ran circles around her.. She was so proud...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Sharon said...

Thanks for the bird link! That was very thoughtful of you:)
your friend,
Sharon:)