6.20.2009

Fun Friday: wait for me!

Posted by with 12 comments
Is it too late for EYEWATCH FURIDAY??...
My eyeballs pre-naptime. Getting sooo heavy--hard to keep them open.
Join in the eyeball fun.
You know who got this W-A-V-E started (yep, yep Norwood & Bruce)


Yesterday was the Anniversary of my Rescue Day
tularescue
my rescue day pic (7/19/05)
i was a mess-eesh.

littleheartMWUAHH -big slobbery kisses to the NYC Animal Control &
Bonnie who runs the 'A Place For Us' Foster Home!


Happy Weekend to ya!
Stay dry to all my MA bloggiepals.




12 WOO WOOs:

Bruce said...

Is it still Friday in some parts of the world?...maybe! You kind of have those sexy eyes going on there Tula. Watch out cuz you might have blogger stalkers after posting these shots! Have a good weekend!
your cat pal,
Bruce:)

Anonymous said...

Happy rescue day and belated birthday Tula! Nice eyes!

Elizabeth Bergesen said...

I'd like to give you a big kiss on the nose ;)

Ozzie the OZmonster & Zowie said...

Loving the wave.

Makes me sleepy.

oZzzzzz

T said...

Hi Tula,

I want to thank you for your comment about Jeni. I have been training dogs for a very long time, and I always feel sometimes it is good to have others look at the situation as an outsider, others may see or think of something I am missing.

Thank you so much. I have had many friends and others give me many suggestions, besides just the normal counter conditioning with the phone, I think your idea is best. Teaching Jeni to go to a safe place, is perfect, and will keep her safe, at least until the counter conditioning sets in.

You are one smart girl Tula.

Big hugs to you and your mom.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Soooo sleeeeepy .....

Asta said...

Tula
Happy aminevewsawawy !!!! Thank dog you wewe wif such gweat hoomans and found youw fuwwevew family!!!
You awe bootiful, and wondewful, and have a family who loves you so.
I love youw pictoowes ..such gowgeous , soulful eyes
big smoochie kisses to you
love
ASTA

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Tula, those are some beeeeee yooooo teeeeee ful eyes!! Nighty night!!!

Agatha and Archie said...

And a big fat MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHto you!!!!!! Love and kisses A+A

Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

Belated Happy Rescue Day! Wow, Rescue Day following birthday... pretty good week, huh? Did you make out with presents?! :)

Because who can resist those eyes?!

JNTR

Molly the Airedale said...

What beautiful eyes you have, Tula!
Happy gotcha day!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Unknown said...

Sleepy eyes tula! You r getting sleepy! You will give me all your cookies! you will give me all your bones! At the count of 3 you will not remember any of this...

heee hhee
goofball