6.27.2009

TAG!

Posted by with 11 comments
Duck-Parade

My best catpal, Bruce tagged me for this game.

the rules are:

Open your photos folder and select the 6th folder.

Then select the 6th photo in that folder.
Post that photo along with the story behind it on your blog.
Last, tag 5 friends.

Of course.. ruffle my feathahs, the duckies folder happened to be lucky #6!

The story is ... they swam swim into my bloggie without so much as a quack to me first! Mom waddled after these dabbling duckies in the hallway at her school...followed them outside to their custom-made diggs. Swimming pools, movie stahs, no no..grassies, and their very own private quarterdeck to take ducknaps in. That's all good.. up until they posted duck humor on my bloggie. (to the duckies, of course i get the jokes.. they're just not funnie!)

So, a little hard feelings there. but, yes, they are cute. And it's in the past. i'll let it go... breath in breath out. maybe a cookie will help take my mind off it.





11 WOO WOOs:

Anya said...

LOVELY I love ducks,
sooooooo Cute ...
Fantastic shot !!

your Dutch friend
Kareltje =^.^=

Bruce said...

Sorry Tula, but I do think it's very funny that of all the pictures your Mom has of you the 6th photo of the 6th folder had to be the ducks!! Must be a reason for that, although I can't think of what that might be except....it's just SO DARN FUNNY:)
You'll get over it...look at me, I'm sharing my blog with Pickles today! And yes, I am very proud of you for standing your ground. A big furry doggie like you knows her limits in the heat...way to go by letting your Mom know what's good & not good for you.
your pal,
Bruce
p.s. I do love YOU more than the ducks:)

Princess Patches said...

What cute duckies! Thanks for the tag. We will try to get our mom on it as soon as we can!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Unknown said...

Are you Quackers for ducks? I think u grew feathers monstah!
Knock knock
who's there
tula
tula who?
toola who's quacked up!
Norwood

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello tula its dennis the vizsla dog hay those duckies ar kyoot and they dont seem to be mayd of rubber like most duckies wot i hav seen verry strayndj!!! ok bye

Kilauea Poetry said...

How fun..we used to have ducks and they luv luv luv the puddles! Thankfully it rains a lot here. Have a wonderful day-

Ozzie the OZmonster & Zowie said...

Uh, yea....right. Good luck with those duckies T. I am sure they stand a chance against your pawesome prowess. Although, they kinda look like my little duckie stuffie that I have had since I was a wee lil pup. Remind me, I will post you a pic.

Ozzie

magiceye said...

hey tula you sure aint the monstah you claim to be! love having you around at Pet Pride

bozo

Molly the Airedale said...

Those duckies look pretty happy swimming in their nice clean blue swimming pool, Tula!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Cezar and Léia said...

adorable ducks!
Happy Pet Pride Week dear Tula!
Be always happy okay!
purrs and love
Luna(from Brazil)

T said...

Oh such a cute photo. Ducks are just so dang cute.