5.23.2009

Saturday Morning Funnies: Gone 2 the Birdz

Posted by with 14 comments
THIS BLOGGIE HAS GONE TO THE BIRDIEZ
Camera Critters #59

Hi Doggie Bloggies (& CWB too)!

We are Girdie & Gordie the two baby duckies being taken care of by Mrs. Jacobson's first graderz. Eesh. No no.. we've been just ducky to have these waddly cool diggs-- a swimming pool with a ramp, lush grassies and private quackers to catch some zzzz. But, the word is out that Tula's not too happy we've taken ovah her bloggie. See 4 yourself.





Ok, ok don't get your feathahs ruffled tula! Here's your bloggie back..


Happy Memorial Day to every furry blogpal!


Toodles,
Girdie & Gordie

check out other crittercams~

14 WOO WOOs:

Bruce said...

Oh duckies & tula...you've got me ROARing with laughter now!!! GREAT POST!
your cat pal,
Bruce:)

Unknown said...

Wowzer.. monstah.. those jokes quacked me up too!
Why do you call duck poop on a quacker?
My favorite appetize. Pate

goofbal

i beati said...

the fun never ends on this blog ahhahah Sa ndy

Shey said...

These are too cute and FUNNY! LOL! Thanks for the laughs. You're very creative. This post is my favorite of the day. :)

Happy weekend! :)

Ozzie the OZmonster & Zowie said...

Hi Tula,

Did woo get to smell the duckies? They look so delish. .er. . um. . cute!

Ozzie

Mom Knows Everything said...

Hehehe....thanks for the giggle! :o)

Anna said...

I loves those little wise quackers! They're so cute.

Suzuki said...

Hi Tula!
I'm just stopping by to let you know that Scooby & Lady have set a date fur their wedding. Stop by my blog to see how to RSVP if you would like to attend.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Eric said...

Those duckies are totally quackers but they quacked me up.

Remember when cooking them duckies do them well done cos if you don't they keep pecking at the bread on your side plate.

Wiry wags, Eric xxx

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh crikey,I can not get ARchie to stop laughing..He is rolling over these especailly the Dunkin Donut one.......Love nadkisses A+A

Sally said...

We love the duckie jokes - we also love the effects - my D wants to know how you do it?
We have given you an award - drop by when you can.

Lots of licks
Sally and paddy

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Poor Tula. Don't worry we are sure those ducks won't stay long...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Anonymous said...

Hi Tula! I like your ducks friends. I saw a duck once but it was much bigger. You are so fun!! I like you are I will visit your again. PS Congrats on your Kreativ Award. YAY YOU!
lickin and luvin,
Autumn

Misty DawnS said...

This is absolutley hilarious! What a very creative and fun post.

Congrats on being the featured CC!