4.08.2012

pool pawty on a hoppy easter!

Posted by with 11 comments
hi bloggie pals,

sorry, I have not been regularly visiting
woo on DWB 
--for several weeks now.
What have I been doing?

Well...things have been uhh uncomfortable.
i thought i was going
to a pool pawty .

 i mean, why else would i have this innertube
 around my neck, right?

then all of a sudden,
 it became hard to breathe.. cough cough
help help!
lifeguard??!

 oh. oopps.
 i'm ok.. but hey, where's the pool?

 better do some stretches before hopping in.

wait..almost ready.

 where woo going?
what about me....

 turns out this will be my wardrobe
for awhile. at least 
until the sore on my tail heals.

boo.

Wishing woo all a hoppy easter!
eats lots of ham!


11 WOO WOOs:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'll send some floooooof to khover it STAT!

Hopz&Khysses,
Khyra

Dexter said...

TM! OW! You know, those things heal faster if you get shaved, but maybe not something up with which you will put. I think your inner tube looks quite fetching.

Slobbers,
Mango

Golden Daily Scoop said...

Boo is right! We hope your sore heals soon!! Happy Easter!!

bbes tribe said...

Oh Tula, we hope your tail gets better soon. You and I have something in common. I have a satellite dish and you have an inner tube. Yours looks waaaaaay softer and more comfy though. What happened to your tail cuz it looks kinda sore?
Wags
Ernie and the pack

Molly the Airedale said...

I hope you lose the innertube soon, Tula! It's not that becoming on you.
Hoppy Easter!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Kari in Alaska said...

Oh did you have happy tail? Baily has that issue :(

Happy Easter

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Tula.... What happened to your lovely TAIL?? Don't tell me that Norwood BIT IT !

Speakin of Norwood... where the Hoppy Bunny has that guy gone? I really REEEEEEEEally miss him and so does Sarge!!!

Happy Easter to all of you!
I hope your tail booboo gets better soon.

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Oh poor Tula, hope your tail heals soon. At least blue is definitely your colour. Take care sweetie. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Lorenza said...

Ouchie!
I hope your tail gets better soon!
Take care
Happy Easter!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Cezar and Léia said...

wow Tula, you got a fashion necklace! MOL funny girl!
purrs and love
Luna

Asta said...

Tula
What a dissappointment..lovely innew toobe and no pool!
I'm sowwy I haven't come to visit fow so long..I am sending healing smoochie kisses fow youw tail ouchy wif hopes that the pawty will come
love
ASTA