4.13.2010

oouwie

Posted by with 12 comments
Smiley from millan.nethi bloggiepals,

Is there a doctor in the house? my eye is swollen & sore and it can't get up!  &@#!^^^ (insert HBO words) gentle leader has been rubbing under my eyeball. very hard to heal in that spot when someone keeps making me wear it. i know,  all kinds of first aid procedures have been tried: neosporin, aloe vera, special tape on the gentle leader, extra peanut butter & cookies:) see how ridiculous i look...OOUUwiee!


( in this photo: no worries, my lips are ok-
they get puffed up cuz i'm staring at 
a barking doggie across the street)

well, things have gone from bad to terrierble
instead of the GL.. a towel saddle? really?


and NO i am not giving rides!

Smiley from millan.net
scratchies to my pals,

12 WOO WOOs:

Anya said...

Owwww....
poor sweety
I wish I could help you !!!
Take it easy today ....

Hugs K. =^.^=

Molly the Airedale said...

This is a simple solution, Tula! No more Gentle Leader! It's history - into the garbage it goes!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Unknown said...

Wow.. maybe you need to start a petition like i did. hmm.. don't worry I won't hop on for a ride. It would be a buckin bronco ride if another dog came near.
norwood

Cezar and Léia said...

Hi sweetie,
I'm worried about you. I hope everything will be fine soon about your life with Gentle leader! Be patient okay!
purrs and love
Luna

Dexter said...

Miss Tula,
Tell mom to get you a sports bra like I have. That is what I plan on wearing to my privates training (which is next week).

And listen, I know that Paul dude is all about positive only training, but PeeWee and I both use a pinchy collar sometimes so let my momma know if you want to sneak that into your training routine. We won't tell.

Since I have not gone walkies yet, my pinchy only got activated once. Yikes! It got my attention but did not hurt. It can be hard to use right, though. I sometimes wear mine when I am doing funtime dance training just so that I get used to it.

Slobbers,
Mango

Bruce said...

Come over here Tula and I will lick it better. Cats have very special spit:) Hope you feel better soon.
your pal,
Bruce:)

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

OW! tula! ouchie! I'm with Mango, on the pinch collar. They are NOT evil.

I thought the towel was your souper dog cape.

Sam said...

Gotta say, Tula, you do look a little bit like a pony with the head halter and the blanket on. Sorry about your eye. Maybe you can pad the GL somehow?

The Oceanside Animals said...

Poor Tula! We tried one of those on Tucker to stop him from pulling, and he would simply refuse to leave the house once we put it on him.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Mango is getting his privates trained?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Norwood is khorrekht - a petition

Free Tula!
FrEe TuLa!!
FREE TULA!!!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Ouchie - that looks so sore. Has your human tried the Gentle Harness at all? Maybe you could have her try putting a piece of soft moleskin under the GL while you are wearing it.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Cheyenne -Millie said...

We are sorry Tula! We hope that all gets well fast!

Ha! I love Bruce's idea! Kitty spit!