11.26.2009

Holiday Memoriez: Turkey Day

Posted by with 17 comments

Hi Bloggiepals!

Raise your paw if this is your FAVORITE day of the year..
I HEART turkey day.. despite a rough one last year

take a look...

tula's thanksgiving day


I guess I'm thankful for Bruce & Norwood saving me from that mad gobbler.
but OOCH!

Bruce did remind me that Thanksgiving isn't just about the yummie foodies. (huh?!)
Today's a good day to also be thankful for
my wonderful furriends & beans.. I've met along the way.

I can't Wroo Wroo enuff about my new bloggiepals who feel like family!

Bruce even passed this special Turkey Award onto me.
He thinks i'm sweet (awww shucks)
.. MwUaah


I'd like to pass this Award to five of my friends with the hopes that they will cut and paste the badge above for their blogs, then honor five more and so on and so on...


The Thundering Herd- gotta luv a seven pack of huskies

Khyra- has a good heart taking care of other rescues

Stumpy- he's my biggest cheerleader.
Brownie- one my new furriends
Agatha & ARchie- they crack me up!

Wishing everyone a Terrific Turkey Day!

gobble gobble,





17 WOO WOOs:

Bruce said...

Don't worry about that gobbler anymore Tula cuz Gunnar shoved him in our oven about 3 hours ago. Glad Norwood & I were able to come to your aid. Hope you're having a Happy Thanksgiving!
your cat pal,
Bruce:)
p.s. you're silly & I love that about you:)

Sharon said...

Happy Thanksgiving Tula & Aunt Dee. Thank you for your friendship. I am so thankful I found your blog.
Love you,
Sharon:)

Anya said...

You are sweet Tula
We are so Happy to meet you in bloggieworld,
thanks that you are our friend :-)
hugs
Kareltje =^.^=
Anya :)

D.K. Wall said...

Seven pack? Our humans are afraid we have smuggled one in on us since they count six - unless you add Tartok and Ruby over at our grandparents house.

WE really appreciate the award and wish you the happiest of Thanksgiving Days!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tank woo fur sharing your memoriez!

Khongrats on the pawesome award -

I'm furry flattered woo pawed it along to me!

I hope today was a grrrreat day fur woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Dexter said...

How did Norwood do that weird floaty thing in the end.

Tula, monstah, did you leave your hiney at home?

Slobbers,
Mango

Sam said...

Happy Thanksgiving and congrats on the awards!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Tula Monstah!

Unknown said...

Tula..
Good thing Bruce and me averted the turkey attack with buckeyes. Are you sure that wasn't a bad dream though?
hmmmm yummmy turkey.
norwood

Scout and Freyja said...

Wishing you and yours the most blessed of days as we break bread with friends and family or spend our time as a volunteer with any one of the numerous charities in need of our time and talents.

Peace, plenty, prosperity - my wish for the United States of America.

Cezar and Léia said...

hahahaha, a funny video, I loved it!
Happy thanksgiving and I wish you a beautiful holiday weekend!
Thanks for your friendship dear Tula, we love you blog!
purrs
Luna

Agatha and Archie said...

Archie particularily loved that movie( right up his alley) YOU REALLY HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR THOSE TURKEY KIDS! WE have some around here AND THEY ARE MEAN MEAN MEAN! ARchie wanted to just go over and introduce himself to some( in a sort of loud way) and they started to come over PECKING AND SHOUTING! geesh....Love A+A

Golden Samantha said...

Yes, we are all thankful, I think, for our bloggie pals - even tho I'm waaaay behind in stopping by, I treasure your friendship. And great movie! Hope nothing like that happened this year!
Hugs xo
Sammie

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We love it.. You sure are lucky Norwood and Bruce were there to assist..
Congrad's on your award..

Louie says he will share his hose with you anytime...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Eric said...

Tula. Crickey you've lost your leggeds.......did the Turkey gobble them up? Noooooooo not Norwood....

Worried Eric xxxx

Molly the Airedale said...

We hope you had a wonderful and yummy Thanksgiving, Tula!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Tula, thanks for the award. Stumpy is grateful, and your biggest fan...and SHE is not a he!!! SHE is a SHE!!!